Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scouting for treasures!


I went to a recycle store (is that even the word for it in English?!) to just, well yeah, look around. I'm unbearably short on money right now, but I had an urge to find something. XD
AND I FOUND SOMETHING! And that's for mere 40DK, that's about 5€. 

Look at my newfound treasures!!!
1#
 
2
 
3
 

1# Two incredible books! First a book by Jack London with two classical stories, "The Call of the Wild", and "White Fang", which I adored as a child. :) And then "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" by John le Carré.

2# Then a beautiful package of three vinyls with the whole score from Peter Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake.

3# And last, but not at least - the original Soundtrack from the Danish recording of the Swan Princess. (It was not intentional to find two "Swan" related products.) 

But yesh! I am happy! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Det ser så fancy ud! Og Svaneprinsessen er en skøn film - nogle af de bedste film fra min (vores, vel!) barndom!