Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Times of the essence

I can't believe that its already the 20th September! Time goes so fast right now! I can't keep track at all! I got a calender and stuff I have to do, but everything else is just so impulsive and half hearted. If you read the post with Derpie earlier - you would also know that I forget everything, and loose as well... Damn, I lost my very expensive reading glasses, and got my bike stolen for the first time last Thursday. Damn I was down, stupid people, I loved that mountain bike.. T_T And it didn't help that it was late, and I had to walk home and get up early the next day. Meh...


But besides sounding so negative about everything going so fast - I would like to focus on some of the positive and scary stuff!


Yesterday in school we were to get our heads measured and choose which kind of "hat" we want this summer, when the final exams are over. That was very badly written of me, damn you know what I mean! I can't believe that two years of gymnasium school is over, and that this is the last year... It's a good thing, it's gonna be great to finish, but also a bit sad.. After this things get serious, and I have no idea what I'm going to do afterward. :S


Besides that! On Monday the 26th September, it will be the first day to try out Herkules in Glassalen in Tivoli, the place where the play will be performed. It's going to be awesome! And a bit scary that we're closing in to the premiere. And hey! Do you live in Denmark and have time in the "Efterårsferie" then go get your tickets here! ;D

No comments: