Sunday, January 9, 2011

Musical Weekend

I just figured that I haven't posted in the new year!
I wanted to make it a super, special and awesome post to be the first, but.. meh... Times up..

Some random about the week:

This week have been both amazing and craaaapy.. :) But it ended awesome, so lets call it that! =D
I ended my Classical studies subject this Thursday with an exam. Meh. It didn't go so well, compared to my love for the subject and my ambition. But well. I didn't put that much effort in prepare for it either, so.. I guess. Do crap, get crap. BUT NOW IT'S OVER! Yes!

I got my first blood sample taken this Friday. My first official weird free day in a long time, and then I had to get up early and let a nurse take my blood. Yaay.. But well. I DIDN'T FAINT! I was allowed to lie down, so I only got a little dizzy, but no harm done. Stupid needle phobia...

Saturday and Sunday have been in the name of musical practise!
Saturday from 10:00am to 10:00 pm. Meh. 12 hours is a long time to stay concentrated. Sing, act and dance, but it was nice. We were a bit faster done today, Sunday. 10:00am to 08:00pm. Then it was possible for me to get home, do some homework and watch the Danish series "Lykke." Lovely. It was a very good weekend, and I got so much experience by it. We are really far with the play [TANKEFORBRYDELSEN] which will have premiere in March...

Meh.. School tomorrow... Lets make it a good day!

No comments: