Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME

In September 2009 I tried out audition to a local Musical. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."

I have never tried audition before, and it was the first time ever that I sang in front of other people.. And then four people who was staring and judging. T_T I was frightened.
At first I got the role as a gypsy. I was fine with that.. :) Lots of dancing and nice acting, no lines though.

But when the role of Sofie became free, because the original jumped of the production - I was asked if I wanted to take it three months before airing in the beginning of March.. I said hell yes, and the most challenge ling period began for me. As I was also attending my first year in the danish "Gymnasium." Toph months, but amazing months. :)

The musical was a fantastic experience, and I can't wait to perform something else.. I am clipping the show together and will upload some of it on youtube when it's done. :)

CHARACTER




I played the character Sofie/(Djali if you like.. XD)
She was the role of Esmeraldas best friend.

It was really an amazing character, and I really loved her. 
I worked a bit on how to form her, since she had some pretty different emotions and "moves" in the play.
She was so innocent, kind, shy but in the end strong hearted, loyal and brave...









PHOTOS!




The whole crew

Thanks to the amazing Notre Dame team. :)

No comments: