Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1ST DECEMBER

Oh my!
I just figured out that it is pass midnight! XD

HAPPY 1ST OF DECEMBER EVERYONE!

Haha.. Awh. That's so cute... December once again. The crazy Christmas month has started. Can you believe it? I don't get it.

For me Christmas is such a solemn time, and I rarely enjoy it. Or rather, I haven't really enjoyed it the past three years. XP I am thinking to much in December, about the year that has passed. Get winter depressed. And I get so stressed because everybody is so damn busy with everything! I dislike the Christmas songs that gets repeated every year, because they YES get repeated in an extreme factor. XP And then again. It's comforting to feel the same tradition... I have a very strange relationship to Christmas...

I hope I will get into a better Christmas mood this year! =D

No comments: