Friday, March 23, 2012

Game of Thrones


So! I finally sat down and watched the series Game of Thrones, and DAMN I had expectations and DAMN they were exceeded! If not beyond!!
 


I've always had (have) a big love for fantasy tales, with kingdoms and all that belongs to it. And this story is so magnificent! (And a great cast!)

A friend of mine told me, that I might want to read the books first - but I couldn't last any longer and I had to watch it. I watched it together with my sister. 10 hours - on.... nearly a day.... Well... It was catchy! And extremely beautiful nevertheless! My sister and I ate the beauty of the visual bit by bit, we were sold to the Seven Kingdoms.. XD

I can't express how much I'm looking forward to the 1st of April, where the first episode of season 2 will air. I might get my hands on those books.... I need to know that story... XD But please! I highly recommend this series! If you dislike any sort of adventure/fantasy you might skip it - but oh dear... What you'll miss...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kun lidt over en uge endnu! Glæder mig så meget! :D