Monday, March 26, 2012

Two words: Healthy Obsession


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got pretty hooked on this series called Game of Thrones. I had to get more of the universe, so considered buying the books series, but my economy told me: liiiibrary!!! So I did as my economy told me, and borrowed it. Pretty big goodie! Hail to George R. R. Martin for this universe!


I think this is a good thing. I made a list to legitimatize my obsession:
  1. I'll begin to read more 
  2. The sun is up - so I'll be outside and ... read more
  3. I feel a little drawn back in time, since I was a fantasy freak when I was younger <3
  4. When the book is finished, there'll be another book! And another book! = I'll read more... XP

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Direwolfs <3 Der sker så mange onde, ONDE!! ting i serien, men at Stark slog den stakkels ulv ihjel.. Puuha :(

Jeg var så heldig at kunne købe hele serien på tilbud i Arnold Busck til 249,- ! De har måske stadig tilbuddet, hvis du er heldig :)

tesheau said...

visitez le site sacs répliques de bonne qualité plus d'astuces utiles Louis Vuitton Dolabuy cliquez ici maintenant Dior Dolabuy

Unknown said...

h2d95n2r62 w0b79w2d17 p3g26l6d41 t4n65q1c96 j7o58r5o17 o9h76o4e69